After the most wonderful ten weeks of my life, it is time for me to go back to work :P Luckily, I will be doing something I love, working with kids (teaching). I was fortunate enough to find a job at a montessori school. And here's the best part . . . Christian will be going with me! Of course he will be in the infant room, not in my classroom, but I will still be able to drop in on him. And, I'll have an hour for lunch so I'll get to hang out with my little buddy in the middle of the day and nurse him. Please pray for us, that the Lord will bless our family in this endeavor. I am excited about the opportunity, and I hope that it will be a beneficial experience for Christian. We start next Wednesday, the day after Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment