Thursday, November 1, 2007

November! Already? Really?!





Wow, I can't believe it's already time for the holidays again! We had a blast Halloween night. We went to my dad's in Acworth fot the festivities. The weather was great. Christian wore his pumpkin outfit and later his pea pod costume. Thanks, Grandpa and Sarah! We just hung out with the family. Chris got into the spirit and dressed up with my dad, two big kids, and we all passed out candy together. We saw the cutest kids. My favorite was Bella in her bumble bee costume, age 4. She told us, "Halla Happyween!" So adorable!





Poor Christian! It's been getting colder at night here so I was bundling him up. Come to find out, I gave the poor child heat rash! Ahh, I feel so awful. I was trying to do the right thing. Since we know what is going on the rash is going away. I remember a friend of mine telling me how humbling an experience motherhood is. Now I know she's right! Christian sees the pediatrician on Monday for his check up. Our little guy is one month old!

No comments: